Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I LOVE TROUBLE !!

Thats the name of the movie I watched a couple of hrs back... Oh my !! What an awesome movie... took me straight into a mystery novel and I loved every minute of it.

The plot was very well-laid and it made me wish again that I was somewhere in the detective business... thats the kind of things I think when I read detective / mystery novels :) What an adventurous life they must have, those people who solve mysteries... not to mention the level of intelligence they have, without which they would not be able to connect links or deal with jigsaw puzzle pieces !!

But, its a very very dangerous profession, wonder how many times they come face to face with death and survive it.

Back to the topic, this movie starred Julia Roberts and Nick Nolte and was released back in '94. Yep, quite an old movie, but well-worth a watch. Why did I watch such an old movie you say ?? Well, for starters, I am a huge Julia Roberts fan... who isn't - she is, after all, one of the top American actresses of all times. I absolutely love her and I was kind of going through her movies list on IMDB and came across this one. Sounded intriguing and the rest is history.... Anyways, gotta go to bed now - its 3.45 am here and I have a long day tomorrow.

I will be back with more posts soon

- So

No comments:

Post a Comment