Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last Day at Work !!

Today is my last day at work (assistantship ends on May 31st -- memorial day and I don't work on Fridays) and I am sooo sooooo happy that I will find more time to spend with friends and for other activities.

But I am seriously gonna miss my cubicle at work. And I am definitely gonna miss my beautiful dual monitor system :) How I wish I could take it home with me. This post is written from my work place and in memory of my dual monitors :(

Ah well, I just hope to graduate soon, so I can get on with my life and other things ;)

So long.... ciao.

2 comments:

  1. Oh..didn't know you were working too...Me too waiting when you will finish your graduation and will visit back India. Been a long long time since we last met!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Working in the sense on my assistantship, we have to work in one of the departments or on some research to have fees waived. Def'ly will visit you when I get there.... I wanna see my nephew too :P

    ReplyDelete