Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sleeplessness

Weird.... for some reason, yesterday I was too sleepy all day long and now its already 3.30 am and I am still unable to sleep. Tried to sleep, couldn't.... so now here I am.... wondering what to write about.

I know tomorrow (technically today) is going to be a long long day. I have to work some extra hours and I have to do more work on my research. Oh God !! What do I do ? I just hope I can do some work tomorrow and not feel sleepy.

Also planning to start exercising from tomorrow, most probably swimming or even badminton should do the trick. Havent had much physical activity in a long time, except a little bit of walking, which I dont consider as an activity at all, since it doesn't in the least bit affect my weight. My doctor has advised me to lose at-least 9 pounds. I am well on the way of achieving that, having lost around 2 pounds.

Hmm, the topic has moved from sleep to exercise and weight loss... that shows I am blabbering without reason and sense. Time to go then :) See you all soon.

3 comments:

  1. You are still the same...Even during MIT days, you used to be awake till early mornings. I always used to wonder how you managed with very little sleep almost everyday... You have still not changed...

    And you want to reduce weight ? hmmm...good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot girl for the encouragement, or was it a taunt :) to say that I cannot do it :P

    Anyways, I am really glad you decided to follow me (on my blog I mean).... take the hint ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha....definitely...There you go...I am following now :D

    ReplyDelete