Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

GRADUATED !!!

Yay !!! the day of my dreams is finally here.... I officially graduated today with an MS in Artificial Intelligence from the University of Georgia.... I am super happy and even more happy that I am going to share this weekend with my BESTEST of friends. However I miss some of my friends from my days at MIT, Manipal :( Wish you guys were here....

BTW, I was kind of searching for something on the internet and accidentally ended at this web page.... funny - but highly unlikely though :)

What Happens IF INR 1RS=USD $ 1OO

Enjoy the conversation.....
- So

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations yet again...So happy for you. You know what ? Yesterday Jyothi called me (after some 6 years!) and we chatted for over an hour and were remembering our old days.....We are planning to have a reunion next time jyothi comes to Blore along with sowmya and we wish you will be here too then....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !!
    Yea its been a long long time since I have even checked my blog as you can see by when I have replied !!!

    Anyways, it would be gr8 to meet up with all of u once again... when r u guys planning to meet up ?

    ReplyDelete