Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Ayurveda Tip of the Day

Ayurveda, they say is the art of protecting or preventing your body from diseases so that you can live a longer healthier life. Ayurveda means आयुष्य वेद - the art of living longer.

There is a new thing that I want to start from today onwards: Either I will post an Ayurveda tip of the day or a Yoga tip of the day. This would be my small contribution to promoting these arts. Lets not waste any more time. Lets start the first tip from the start of the day :)

One is to wake up early morning in the ब्राह्मी मुहूरतं - the time of Lord Brahma - which is usually 2 hours before sunrise.
That is, if sunrise is at 6 am, then you have to wake up atleast by 4 am or 4.30 am. If sunrise is at 8 am, then wake up at 6 am.

I am not saying that I am following it regularly, but I am trying :)

- So


1 comment:

  1. I wish you started with some easier tips so that I could follow :) This is one I know I will never be able to follow...not even for one day ;)

    Love your idea of daily tips...I will be here every morning...you better follow the daily tips regularly!

    ReplyDelete