Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Looking for work

I know, I know, I stopped putting up health tips after just a few good ones. That's because, I am always like that :) start all big stuff and then abandon them mid-way.

Moreover I am trying to find a job and believe me it is ONE HECTIC JOB to find a job !! I just don't find time in between house work and studying for interviews and job applications. And to top it off, I wanted to at-least start some work from home things, so I went to this website www.odesk.com and applied to a few jobs, which again I had to abandon because of too much work.

But then yesterday after a whole lot of determination to not give up, I took up a small piece of programming work and finished it in record time (2 hrs), which I think is amazing because of my current mind set and also the fact that I haven't done even a small bit of programming since last year.

After I finished the job and submitted it, the client was very happy with my work and I was so proud of myself. At-least I managed to finish it without any hurdles. So all the confidence I lost in the past few months of not finding a job, I managed to retrieve it back.

Just wanted to note it down !!
- So

No comments:

Post a Comment