Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013 - Resolutions !!


Hey All,

I am back after 2 long excruciating months. Finally found a job, although its a trial job as of yet. If not anything else, I will at-least gain some experience out of it.

This post is mainly to review my resolutions from year 2011. Yes, I was so frustrated during end of year 2011 and early 2012, that I did not even bother to make a list for 2012. BTW, here's the list.


  1. Graduate soon. (Thank God I crossed that off in mid-2011 itself)
  2. Get a job.
  3. Dont go on a diet, but reduce weight..... this one NEVER EVER works !!
  4. Communicate more with my family and friends. (Have been successful with this for the most part)
  5. Have fun in life.
  6. Learn something new.
  7. Get back to my artistic hobbies (knitting, drawing, crochet)... would LOVE to check this off my list. (I have completed several knitting and crochet projects. I am almost done with the gifts I promised my friends. I am down to the last 3)
  8. Eat healthy. (Trying to)
  9. Get un-tangled :) thats a new thought.
  10. Travel to someplace soooooo gorgeous.... that everyone gets envious of me.

So milestones in 2012 ?? Let's see. I got back to India. My sister got married. My husband moved his workplace. My cousin's baby turned 1. The party was awesome. I started some freelancing work. By the end of the year I got a job. I am going to start work from next week.

As for my creative side, I completed most of my friends' gifts. I am down to the last 3. I am also working on one for my MIL. I joined an art group that meets every month. We will be learning to create crochet lace soon. So that would get me to cross off No.6 from my list.

I still have a few more resolutions to clear off. Hoping to do it this year. Since I no longer have the "unemployment" sword dangling over my head, I can think of something else to do, in the time that it took me to worry about it.

Oh, I wanna add one more to this list - blog more. Lets see how that one works out this time.

- So

1 comment:

  1. The list looks simple and most of the things look achievable. Good that you have already striked off almost half of the items. Curious to know what is item 9 :) Good luck gal. I am ready for item 10 ;)

    ReplyDelete