Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Embarking on a new adventure


Saw you for the first time today. You are so tiny, just 1 cm in length. Although I dont know you much yet, I was so worried about your health and your wellness. Once I saw you, my eyes filled with tears thinking that you are safe and healthy and I dont need to worry much anymore.

Listening to your heartbeat only made my tears pour down and when your DD came in to see you, he was super worried that something was wrong because I was crying. Only after the doc told him that they were happy tears, he relaxed a bit. Poor thing, he must have been stressed out.

We were both very happy to see you and we rejoiced. All the pains and discomforts from past days were forgotten. We shared the news with close friends and family and ate sweets. Everyone was happy to hear the news. Everyone is waiting for your arrival.

A new adventure begins hereby for me. Eating more healthy foods, worrying about you first and foremost and even more than worrying about my health. That is going to be my new job. And your DD's job is to worry about me :P Hope he does.

Doc described you as my "bright" baby. I wish all the brightness in your life and I wish you will be the brightness in our lives too :)

- So

No comments:

Post a Comment