Pages

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Monthly Checkup - 1 month.

Yesterday we went for a general checkup for you. You seemed miserable from the past few days and you also vomited / spit out milk and curdled milk a couple of times. We went to a doc recommended by my first cousin's husband.

Your most recent weight (at 1month) is 5.81 kg. You are 60 cm long and HC is 38 cm. Doc said you are growing fine - in fact above normal / average. You have the average height of a 3 month-er and you are also gaining weight fast.

He also said that you have a colic condition. Looks like the stretching you are doing a lot is because of this condition. He also said that you are slightly lactose intolerant and suggested Colic Aid drops for you for the colic condition and also another colic drops which is called Cry No.

When I administered the colic aid drops to you the first time, you started jumping and behaving like crazy. So I tasted the drops myself to see if it had a weird taste. It just tasted all mint like - seems like you don't like mint. I will take a video of your reaction and upload it here later :)

Due to the lactose intolerance, you have some condition similar to diaper rash and the doc said it will go away with a diaper rash cream although its not diaper rash. I feel sorry for your pain, but apart from the fact that you are miserable - you don't cry a lot. I cannot imagine what I would do if you constantly cried from the pain or something - I wouldn't know how to handle you. Thanks to you for NOT being very fussy and cranky.

More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment