Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Birthday 2014

Jan 7th, 2014

I had a fun birthday this year just because I was anticipating the birth of my first baby soon. I always hoped secretly that she would be born today, but she had other plans. In case nothing happened, I wanted to dress up nice and look good because for the next birthday I wouldn't be alone :) for many more years to come. I would be trailed by my kids :) So I went out and bought a beautiful dress. I had never bought a dress for my birthday after my marriage.

Meanwhile when it was being packed, me and hubby went and had some juice - we relived old times. I pleaded to get some henna on my hands and he readily agreed. It is times like this when I love my hubby more than ever. He doesn't stop me from doing what I love and is always attentive to my wishes. He is always patient with me (I am the one who loses patience often). He is unlike other husbands who just shout for no reason. Love you sweetheart for being nice to me and loving me unconditionally.

I had been to the hospital yesterday night thinking I had pains. But it turned out to be a false alarm. Anyways, we came home and slept late. Then I woke up early in the morning, freshened up, put on my new dress and went to the temple. Here are some pictures of the special day in order of when they were taken. I am disappointed that my baby did not turn up today, but then again, I wish to think of my birthday as a welcome party for her arrival.










No comments:

Post a Comment