Pages

Friday, January 8, 2016

12 week NT scan

Dear Buttercup (yes, thats the name I have given you after much thought)

Today was your 12th week scan... Today was the first time we actually saw you.

With Chhavi, we had to have couple of scans before the NT scan, due to some precautions, but this time, there were no issues. So, this was the first one. You were also shy just like Chhavi - but lesser. But you were much more hyper - Chhavi was a quiet one. You were literally tossing and turning and jumping around and not letting the doc get a good view of you.

I cried again (as I always do at ultrasounds). But it was a happy teary time. Your heartbeat soothed me in many ways, because, until then I wasn't really sure of how everything was / is. I was really scared. I was constantly worried since we hadn't actually seen you. Doc said there is nothing to worry and baby and mommy are both hale and healthy. We both came home a happy couple.

Chhavi was there with us and she was interested for only a short time in the beginning as to what was happening around her, and then she lost interest. Cant blame her, since shes just 2 yrs old and she doesnt know what to actually look for. Anyways...

Ill put up your NT scan pics once I have them on my phone. Next scan is at 20 weeks or so I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment