Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Conversations with Chhavi - 4


Sometimes when she wants to ask something she goes...
"Mamma, idu nindu purse ???  (Is this your purse) " with a long tone... stating that she wants to play with it. When I just respond with an 'Yes', she repeats the questions until I ask her... do you want it ? And she just nods her head happily !!

****************************************************************************************************************

If I am sniffling even a little bit, Chhavi goes - Mamma, nosey ? and when I say yes, she proceeds to clean my nose with a cloth / tissue !! LOL - what all kids learn by noticing the actions of adults.

****************************************************************************************************************

One day Chhavi stamped my bare feet with her shoe clad feet. It was really hurtful. I screamed a bit and told her sternly that she hurt me. She goes... "Mamma, abbu jalle ?? Gharkad vachunu cream lavya... blue blue cream lavya" (Mamma, did u get wounded, we'll go home and apply some cream... blue blue cream...) Aww... I just melted then and there. How can you ever stay angry at these tiny tots !! ?


No comments:

Post a Comment